Remember when your mom used to scold you for jamming your face in the freezer during hot summer days just because you like the cool but what you didn’t know was that the ice has beauty secrets. Sharing with you ladies today ice beauty secrets!
1-Rose Water Ice Cubes: Freeze rose water into ice cubes and massage your face with them. This will refresh your skin and will make it softer,
2. Frozen Green Tea: Green tea acts not just as an intoxicant to your body but also helps in getting rid of those unwanted badges around your eyes or puffiness. Green tea has a dose of caffeine which is a perfect eye soother. Brew a cup of strong green tea and freeze it into ice tea. Rub them over your eyes to get rid of puffy eyes and dark circles.
3. Lemon Ice Cubes: Lime juice has Vitamin C which nourishes the skin and makes it smooth and supple. It also acts as astringent and clean pores to hydrate skin. Freeze the freshly squeezed lime juice and rub it over your face and neck for a minute and then rinse with cold water for a natural glow and a balanced skin.
4. Cucumber and Honey Cube Cleanser: Cucumbers are naturally cooling and they clean and moisturize the skin. Puree a cucumber, add a squeeze of lemon and honey and freeze the mixture. Rub it over your face and neck for a minute to exfoliate and let it sit on your face for 5-10 minutes before rinsing it with cold water.
5. Ice Water Facial: Wakes your skin up in the morning by ice water facial. Dunk your face in the ice-cold water doing this will improve circulation and tightens everything right up, giving you an instant morning facelift.
6. Makeup Primer: wrap an ice cube in a paper towel and rub it over your face before applying makeup. It will minimize the pores and reduce redness to give you a flawless and glowing skin. Also, your makeup lasts longer than usual.
7. Acne Relief: Using ice cubes is the quickest way to minimize open pores and restore the freshness of the skin. Use ice to dry out acne before applying acne relief creams, this will take care of your acne scars.